ACQUISITIONS, DUE DILIGENCE, AND INVESTOR RELATIONSHIPS
- Focuses on acquisitions, underwriting, and capital improvements.
- 30+ years in acquisitions, development, entitlements, design, financing, construction, leasing, management, and property sales.
- Oversees the capital improvement programs and is actively involved in day-to-day asset management.
- Over $1 billion of commercial projects acquired, developed, or constructed across the US.
- Former founding partner of Avison Young-Florida, one of the largest real estate service companies in Florida.
- Former Founder of ADI: developed and acquired multiple eight-figure projects across Florida
- Bachelor of Architectural Engineering – Construction Management Specialization (Pennsylvania State University)
- Masters of Business Administration – Real Estate Specialization (American University)
- National Christian Foundation
- Knox Theological Seminary