ACQUISITIONS, DUE DILIGENCE, AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Focuses on deal negotiations, due diligence & asset management.
- 24 years experience in acquiring, managing and disposing of commercial real estate properties.
- Oversees all accounting, financial reporting, lease negotiations and tenant relations.
- Spearheaded over $1.0 billion of real estate acquisitions since 1997.
- Responsible for directing the financial reporting for DIM Vastgoed, N.V., a publicly traded real estate fund on the Euronext Stock Exchange in Holland with $500M+ portfolio.
- Founding partner of Avison Young-Florida where he led the growth of this real estate services company increasing revenue 10x over a six year period.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Economics Major (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Masters of Science in Accounting (American University), CPA License earned.
- Youth Activity Center – Treasurer, 22Q.11 S. Florida Chapter – Financial Officer